Wheel of Time Vs Sword of Truth

Wheel of Time Vs Sword of Truth

Suggested by Aelfinn

Here we have the smackdown that’s been happening on other battles finally going head to head with the Wheel of Time series going up against the Sword of Truth.

Boxes of Orden and Choedan Kal are out. Gods can’t attack unless it’s another god, but their forces can.

You all know which side I’m rooting for.

Who wins?

Related Posts:

Read before commenting! We welcome constructive comments and allow any that meet our common sense criteria. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion can lead to the banhammer getting used. You can read more about our comments policy here.

5,333 Comments on "Wheel of Time Vs Sword of Truth"

1. Captain Epic May 8, 2012 at 8:48 pm -      #5001

Maybe.

2. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 8:49 pm -      #5002

New page :D

3. jackn8r May 8, 2012 at 8:49 pm -      #5003

“QFT”
    But, you didn’t quote it.
    New page. 5000!

4. jackn8r May 8, 2012 at 8:49 pm -      #5004

Damn you ninjas…..

5. Negative Zero May 8, 2012 at 8:50 pm -      #5005

“Why do people hate on Mike?”
    I’ve always wondered that myself.

6. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 8:50 pm -      #5006

@Jack not quoting it was the fun part :)

7. Captain Epic May 8, 2012 at 8:51 pm -      #5007

And NZ you are a really good debater at times. I remember when you helped me in the Agent Ford vs. Master Chief thread eons ago… good times.

8. jackn8r May 8, 2012 at 8:52 pm -      #5008

“@Jack not quoting it was the fun part ”
    No, QFT means quoted for truth. You quote something you agree with and say it. If you don’t quote something but give a reason for quoting it, it doesn’t make sense because you didn’t. See?

9. Negative Zero May 8, 2012 at 8:53 pm -      #5009

Oh yeah I remember that. Who won anyway?

10. Commander Cross May 8, 2012 at 8:53 pm -      #5010

@Captain

Thanks a lot!

11. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 8:54 pm -      #5011

@Jack Yeah, I know what it means. I googled it before using it :) But that was why it was fun

12. Captain Epic May 8, 2012 at 9:00 pm -      #5012

Master Chief ended up winning. Halo just had so much more information on their weapons and such. It was a good debate through and through.

13. Commander Cross May 8, 2012 at 9:01 pm -      #5013

@Captain

Well if it helps, we could use AHEM’s aid for matches, once more! :sad:

14. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 9:04 pm -      #5014

“We need a comment edit button…”

…….yeah ;)

15. Captain Epic May 8, 2012 at 9:04 pm -      #5015

What happened to AHEM?

16. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 9:05 pm -      #5016

Not sure, I don’t even know who AHEM is :o

17. ptaine May 8, 2012 at 9:07 pm -      #5017

”“Why do people hate on Mike?”
    I’ve always wondered that myself”

It’s been explained a few times, but it really takes a better knowledge of both series here to totally understand why. The basic reason is that Mike takes a quote/instance from Sword of Truth and extrapolates/interprets the quote in a manner that could be true, BUT is in no way conclusive. Furthermore he argues with instances that are explicitly stated and used in Wheel of Time.
    The reason everyone hates on him, is because when he is called out on both those things he convolutes the issue by creating strawman arguments and pointing out things that have absolutely no bearing on the issue. He’ll tell you otherwise, but that is a huge part of the problem.
    The thing is I’m not “hating” on him exactly. As I said in a post before I do think he is a pretentious blowhard in how he conducts himself (which for me is a huge part of the problem, and that is directly correlated to paragraph one), but all I did was point out the fallacious nature of his arguments (repeatedly) while dealing with that pretentiousness.

18. Commander Cross May 8, 2012 at 9:08 pm -      #5018

@Captain

Pay a visit to the 1st page of Voldemort vs Rahl and you might understand why he left!

19. jackn8r May 8, 2012 at 9:20 pm -      #5019

Why do you mention AHEM so much? Is he that much of a respected vet?

20. DReager1 May 8, 2012 at 9:20 pm -      #5020

Yeah, I don’t even know who he is :)

21. ptaine May 8, 2012 at 9:29 pm -      #5021

Why do you mention AHEM so much? Is he that much of a respected vet?
    He knew a lot about both series here and was among the first to call out Mike for his BS way back at the beginning of the Rand vs Richard thread. He participated in a lot more threads also, so I guess it’s all in perspective.

22. Commander Cross May 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm -      #5022

@Ptaine

AHEM also stands for All Hail Emperor Murtagh, and if he were still around, I’d enjoy the idea of Murtagh vs Sasuke a whole lot more, in fact!

23. ptaine May 9, 2012 at 12:43 am -      #5023

You know Cross, I don’t think I ever knew that, but I guess that makes sense now that I actually do think about it.
    I’m also not as prolific a poster as you it seems since I only frequent this site…

24. Commander Cross May 9, 2012 at 12:58 am -      #5024

@Ptaine

Between you and me, AHEM’s more a fan of Murtagh than he is of Eragon, himself, particularly speaking!
    But considering this is coming from a guy who’d find it easier to grit his teeth on regards to Murtagh than in regards to his Naruto-verse counterpart in Sasuke…yeah, initial bets says that its moot!

25. Blood Dancer May 9, 2012 at 12:52 pm -      #5025

@Cross

Question: How do you manage it? How do you manage to keep up with Eragon, .Hack, Harry Potter, Scott Pilgrim, SW, Percy Jackson, Mortal Instruments, etc, etc, anime, books in general, etc, etc, so many stuff at the same time? Don’t you have school? Or College? Anything, really.

I know my fair share of “consumers” but damn… you beat them by a mile.

I am not criticizing you, just wondering really.

As for the Mike issue…not so much hating, really. It’s just his pretentiousness.

26. DReager1 May 9, 2012 at 1:11 pm -      #5026

It’s all in the effort. If you put your mind to something you can do it :)

27. Commander Cross May 9, 2012 at 11:03 pm -      #5027

@General

Truth be told, I really don’t know, I’d be better off answering segments of that question piece via piece!

I suppose with the parts pertaining to the dot.hack universe(barring the ones that would justify and warrant calling me Commander Crybaby, which Dr. Doctor/Corpsman Dualgunner would tell you if you P.M him about it!) I never could get out of my head the potential for the Ministry of Magic vs the CC Corporation, if that match is actually done right, among other things.
    Far from the only reason for me to start attempting to be caught up with the dot.hack universe, but its actually pretty legit, I assure you!

As for the World of Scott Pilgrim, it sort of partially been the movie’s doing to encourage me to read the Graphic novels, the rest is more or less due to the 1st match with Thalia vs Ramona Flowers that I suggested(except I’d agree the match should have been planned better, IMHO!)

As for TMI…would you believe me if I confess that someone who’s not a confirmed FTLer has to go in and kick Wayland’s Arse in combat, even if its not Jason?(Yes, I’d even put Haseo to the task if he manages to survive from 3 fights, but since that’s not happening yet, I’d settle for Ragna the Bloodedge of BlazBlue*whom a match between him and Rake wouldn’t be too shabby if done right, I hope* or Harry Dresden to get greenlit to go beat him up!)
    Magnus Bane isn’t too shabby, though, so a match between him vs either of the Dumbledores or Ebenezer Mccoy wouldn’t be too shabby if done right, methinks!(I’d add in the 4 founders of Hogwarts, except their fighting records need to be fleshed out a lot more and we sort of can’t do that without getting Brandon Sanderson or Jim Butcher*or even both of them at the same time* to ask about the pasts of the 4 founders in regards to fighting capabilities to flesh out, properly!)

As for with regards to Eragon and its sequels…I dunno how its possible, either, All I’d know is that if Dresden can wipe Eragon across the floor(Murtagh might be trickier, though, and for once in my life I got no clue whatsoever if Jason or Haseo could pull off beating either outright, although the latter’s likelier to succeed, overall!) Percy may be able to do the task, just fine if the fight’s done right!(I’d let it wait until he survives from a 3rd fight, though, since those carry a stream of bad luck!)

Methinks I have to be pretty stubborn for all the right reasons to even continue to keep up with those worlds, I’m sure!

If anyone’s a BlazBlue Buff, why else would I even contemplate the idea of the White Council of the Dresden Files vs the NOL of BlazBlue, for that matter?(Take everything fun about the MoM vs CC Corp fight idea, then multiply the fun and epicness factors via Over 9000, then you get this!) :cool:

28. Commander Cross May 9, 2012 at 11:31 pm -      #5028

P.S to the General:

Just know that in regards to go beat up Wayland, I mean in a non-stompish manner that spite matches or(far worse than that) grief-matches would be inclined to do, actually, if I must specify!(and I feel I must!Because I’d like for victory to feel earned for all the right reasons, 100% sense of completion being a bonus!)
    I also have to confess that even Digimon could use another fight, I wonder what would say you to vs the Shonen Trinity if the entire Digimon multi-verse is permitted?(Unless that’s too destructive!Which if it is, is less bad than SRW vs the Shonen Trinity, I’m sure!)

Well I might have a truckload of series to help introduce so the site can get fresh blood back into its veins rather than remain stagnant for no reason, so pretty soon my attention might have to turn to other series that needs the aid, anywho!

Besides, you want to see me contemplate Luke Skywalker(w/o any E.U at all even if its the Pre-Endor E.U to be asked!) vs Ebenezer Mccoy of the Dresden Files and hear it ends with a Colony drop for Luke that would do more harm than good, or vs Vampire Hunter D with above-mentioned stipulations, for that matter? :twisted:
    Just kidding! :lol: :wink:

Might not kid so much on the idea of Darth Sideous vs Myotismon(from Digimon) though, except I’d split it to two rounds, one where Sideous would only be allowed to access Movie!-Only feats, and the other for if and when E.U feats are allowed(the latter of course would mean Myotismon would have to be at his more powerful stages to prevent risk of stomp-fests in either side’s favor, or we’d be better off asking how fast can both sides kill themselves creatively if they can’t commit Mutually Assured Destruction, the latter would be reeking out Mutually Assured Badassery, I’m sure!)
    Make of that idea what you must, unless you feel Sideous vs Kagato(from the Tenchi-verse) would be better(above-mentioned stips like with Myotismon!) in fact!

Somehow, I doubt Sideous can hope to get rid of Terumi Hazama from BlazBlue, mono-a-mono in open combat even if E.U feats are permitted, the best he can do is deadlock the guy(and if those aren’t permitted, best he can do is see how fast he can lob off his own head with his own lightsaber, pretty much!) unless you have them both deciding to play the long game with each other(convulted plots, armies and all that jazz to throw at each other!) really, in which case Sideous may actually stand a chance, there!

29. ptaine May 9, 2012 at 11:40 pm -      #5029

Cliff Notes version:
    Blood Dancer Asked: ”How do you manage it?… Don’t you have school? Or College? Anything, really.”
    I wish I knew half the stuff you talked about Commander, your world must be a very interesting place indeed. And please take this with the levity and respect that’s intended my friend!

30. Commander Cross May 9, 2012 at 11:47 pm -      #5030

@Ptaine

I wouldn’t have it any other way, if I must be honest! :wink:
    So how fares you with CHB, so far? :D
    I’d be eager to assist if you need some pointers in parts of it, I hope(likewise with the Admiral G.A1911, as well!)

Well that said, what says you with regards that the Dresden Files also has factions in need of intro-ing to the site?(The White Council, for instance anyone?Seriously, those guys literally have guys who’d make a point on how if you’re gonna kill via magic, be ready to die via it(including your own!), 24/7, and they hunt Magi-terrorists and fight otherwise impossible odds!)

31. ptaine May 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm -      #5031

@Commander
    Unfortunately, my reading has waned recently due to other ventures I am pursuing. They are on my list of books to read at some point, I assure you, but in terms of any altercations that appear on this site I have no timetable. And the situation is regrettably the same with Dresden as well…
    But, if and when I do read them, I will keep you in mind if I need any assistance!

32. Commander Cross May 9, 2012 at 11:57 pm -      #5032

@Ptaine

See to it you honor your word, alright?
    I honor whatever promises I tend to make even if they tend to get me killed horribly for them(or the next worst thing to getting me killed, at least!), I’d be content if it turns out you’re doing the same!

Also, note I kid you not on the above-mentioned match ideas with Sideous in mind, he can be used to introduce fresh blood to the site, at the very least!

33. Blood Dancer May 10, 2012 at 12:00 am -      #5033

“ptaine May 9, 2012 at 11:40 pm – #5029

Cliff Notes version:
    Commander Cross Answered: ”I don’t have college yet, and I don’t graduate until I’m 21, but that’s probably not the main reason why I am able to do well in terms of how to keep up. Methinks I have to be pretty stubborn for all the right reasons to even continue to keep up with those worlds, I’m sure”……And some other stuff!”

Maker, yes! Thanks for those Ptaine. I owe you one.

“I wish I knew half the stuff you talked about Commander, your world must be a very interesting place indeed. ”

My thoughts precisely – minus the semirahge/lanfear fantasy…that is not good.

34. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 12:04 am -      #5034

@General

Ptaine pretty much got 95% of it right, actually. :cool:
    Oh, and you note I kid you not with regards to Sideous, that I left both possibilities in the open to avert ill-planning of matches regarding him, right?

35. Blood Dancer May 10, 2012 at 12:06 am -      #5035

“It’s all in the effort. If you put your mind to something you can do it ”

I won’t even…

36. Blood Dancer May 10, 2012 at 12:07 am -      #5036

“Oh, and you note I kid you not with regards to Sideous,”

You talked about Palpatine in that reply? Damn…here I go again…

37. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 12:10 am -      #5037

@General

Well at least you know I’d only mention the idea of Skywalker(barring E.U feats at all) against either Ebenezer Mccoy or Vampire Hunter D in jest, right?

The 4 fights for Sideous on the other hand…not so much!

38. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 12:29 am -      #5038

@Ptaine

Plans so far?

39. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 12:56 am -      #5039

Here’s hoping if we have more matches in the future, we won’t have to worry about incidents where neither side consists of saints, to be frank, or otherwise I fear this site’s screwed, alright?

Although in group combat or even in individual fights, one must decide when its okay to have a virtually guilt-free extermination war going on, I’m sure!(yes, this might even apply to factpile sometimes, just don’t go wily-nilly about it for the Hells of it, alright?)

40. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 12:57 am -      #5040

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlackAndGrayMorality

What happened to the link I intended to use? :cry:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GuiltFreeExterminationWar

Or this link, for that matter?

41. StealthRanger May 10, 2012 at 2:19 am -      #5041

“Link and Dovakiin vs Megatron is another shitty stomp match of yours.”
    Furthermore im curious as to why you brought this match up in the first place

42. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 8:44 am -      #5042

Guessing that Sideous vs Terumi Hazama has potential, in here!

43. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 12:01 pm -      #5043

“I won’t even…”

Say how cool that was :cool:

44. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm -      #5044

@General

You got more to say about how you’re dealing with Merlin’s Avatar in that take on the lives of the Round Table?
    It better be good, it better have Werewolves, most of all, it Better be Badass with Magic Knights on top, capiece?(It was meant to mean Cherry on top, except replace it with Magic Knights like Sir Gwydion, in it!) :lol:

45. NemoVonUtopia May 10, 2012 at 7:35 pm -      #5045

Any ideas on what the Cosmere could take on? I was thinking one or two factions from WHF, but I don’t know enough about WHF to balance it.
    The Cosmere has rather limited but potent magic that is insufficient to defend against most fantasy magic I know.

46. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 7:42 pm -      #5046

@NVU

Why not try a few Vamp-induced series and see how it works out?(twilight, however much i’d dread its mentioning name, House of Night and whatever Alyson Noel would write that involves Evermore and its sequels, maybe the Vampire Diaries to add, perhaps?)
    Not sure if the Shonen Trinity’s viable at this time, considering they should be in a vs match against the Digimon multi-verse by now, and The Butcher Side(which consists of Codex Alera and the Dresden Files) is already having war plans that are on the topia!

Shin Megami Tensai might be too big a multi-verse to deal with, you might want to pick a segment(individual universe) from there and have that one face the Cosmere!

Not sure if D.A could work either, A song of fire and Ice is just Iffy at best, and Legend of Zelda would be nothing short of tricky if we’re not using all the timelines from there involved in it!

47. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 7:43 pm -      #5047

Howz about checking out Dragon Ball Kai on Nicktoons :roll: It’s epic and stuff

48. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 7:45 pm -      #5048

How does the Cosmere fare against the DragonBall universe, if the match is done right?
    I’m thinking Alagaesia could work as one of the 4 possible targets to engage, but by itself no, not enough power!

49. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 7:45 pm -      #5049

I’m thinking Goku solos. Knights and Dragons beware lantern’s light kamehameha beam blast goku is the best right guys because he’s cool

50. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 7:47 pm -      #5050

I meant the Cosmere vs the DragonBall universe, if done right.
    Not Alagaesia vs DragonBall, nor Megatron vs DragonBall, either!

51. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm -      #5051

Goku solos is all I was saying power and beams are Goku’s thing rhyme intended know what I mean because I know I do and stuff Goku solos

52. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm -      #5052

Solo Megatron?
    Maybe.
    Go head to head against Luke Skywalker if E.U’s permitted for the latter to access?
    Perhaps!
    Solo all of Star Wars even if Composite Era’s allowed?
    No no, definitely not!

53. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 7:55 pm -      #5053

Nah, Megatron’s good, but he lost, to Shockwave and he doesn’t have the skills to take down someone like Goku Goku has beams and can solar system bust which is pretty impressive in itself Star Wars can’t beat Gohan

54. Commander Cross May 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm -      #5054

Might need a better place to contemplate DBZ vs Star Wars, to be sure, don’t we have the Topia for that, in fact?

55. DReager1 May 10, 2012 at 7:58 pm -      #5055

True we shouldn’t digress much because it’s bad for the site and the rep and stuff because well you know and video games Ultraman and Goku solo to the topia here we go

56. NemoVonUtopia May 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm -      #5056

“If the Cosmere has things akin to Unbreakable Vows, River Styx Oaths or the Doom of Damocles(from the Dresden Files on that last one), then they’ll be fine!”
    Isn’t the Doom of Damocles only mean that the wizard only has once strike and he is dead?
    “I meant the Cosmere vs the DragonBall universe, if done right.”
    I doubt that would be fair. You know what the Cosmere is, right? I should have explained it for those who don’t know, it is all of Brandon Sanderson’s books (barring WoT).
    I was thinking the Cosmere vs Orcs and goblins faction from WHF

57. Commander Cross May 11, 2012 at 11:12 pm -      #5057

@Nemo

Tell me you got started on reading Camp Half-Blood by now. T_T :cry:

@Everyone Else

The reasons why AHEM left:

“I digress, however, and just wish we had AHEM with us, again.”

“Didn’t AHEM mention that Subtractive Magic is blockable, somewhere before he left the site? Or at least dodgeable?”

“Why did AHEM leave btw?”

The reason why I stopped commenting is because Richard Rahl has, in essence, been so completely wanked out of all proportion that every time he’s fighting anymore, all we get are No Limits Fallacies and extreme exaggerations, to the point where his actual abilities aren’t even accurately represented anymore.

For instance, Mike took his ability to perceive things in bullet time (that is, to perceive time as moving more slowly while his body and magic still moves at regular speed) and inflated it to him being able to move, react, and cast spells at that speed as well, while posting misleading excerpts from the books and using them to justify absolutely staggering jumps of logic.

I have to tip my hat to people like Aelfinn who, even after all of this time, try to talk sense and argue against this kind of bullsh*t, but I’m afraid that I don’t have their kind of tenacity. I reached my personal limits long ago. I can only tell someone, “No, you’re wrong, your conclusions aren’t supported at all in the actual books and you’re wanking Richard out of all proportion” so many times before I realize that there’s just no sense in it. In addition, I’m currently dealing with more than a few personal troubles in my own life, and don’t really need the added stress of trying to disprove Richard Rahl creating gods and universes or some such.

I hope I’m not coming across as a spoiled, entitled, “If I won’t win then I won’t play, and I’m too good for any of you!” kind of person. I had some really fun times and good debates on this site, and I feel a little regretful whenever I see someone wonder in a post where I went, but I’m probably not going to be actively posting again any time soon.

(And yes, subtractive magic can be blocked, just not by additive magic, and it has been dodged before.)

Those are AHEM’s words, taken straight out of the 1st page of Rahl vs Voldemort!

58. TheSorrow May 11, 2012 at 11:21 pm -      #5058

AHEM’s reasons are completely sound. It can get tiring to debate when there is no variety.

59. Commander Cross May 11, 2012 at 11:33 pm -      #5059

Add to the mix when there’s the threat of no one having the common sense to ask themselves when mob rule is justified(it may be justified in here, NQA, if it was in play, but I’m talking about In general!), the threat of power abuse going around(Chuck Inglish is notorious for this in the matches he tends to make, not the only example so much as the most glaringly obvious, he got the CN Civil War locked down for no dang reason!) more in-fighting than we can shake a staff at, and the 10% cases that are still literate are suddenly surrounded by illiterate morons…something has gone horribly wrong to this site, lately!

60. TheSorrow May 11, 2012 at 11:39 pm -      #5060

I blame today’s media.

61. Commander Cross May 11, 2012 at 11:44 pm -      #5061

They’re definitely a part of the problem for sure, NQA about that!
    I also blame whenever someone’s trying to hide the fact they might have parential issues out there, at least I had the goblin-forged guts forged to just fess up that I do, even though the manner I confessed was sort of…off-keyish, somehow!

There’s probably more, but if we don’t get to the roots of the problem as fast as possible, common sense dictates the roots will get us and they will end us before we get the chance to end them!

62. NemoVonUtopia May 12, 2012 at 12:07 am -      #5062

“Tell me you got started on reading Camp Half-Blood by now.”
    Is that the name of the series? I will look for them in my library.

63. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 12:09 am -      #5063

@Nemo

Its the coined name for the two series it unleashed, starting with Percy Jackson and the Olympians and continuing with The Heroes of Olympus, in fact!

64. NemoVonUtopia May 12, 2012 at 12:19 am -      #5064

Ok, I will look for them after I finish the Dresden Files books I picked up.

65. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 12:21 am -      #5065

@Nemo

Thanks a lot, we could use your hand in setting up more CHB matches since that meta-series needs more positive recognition like no tomorrow!
    Its falling behind the Dresden Files, this can’t afford to stand!(Albeit Dresden himself is awesome, never get me wrong on this!)

I’m trying to gun for a possible Capture the Flag match between the CHB residents from that boot camp, themselves, and the Yokai Academy from Rosario + Vampire, but I don’t have enough assistance to pull it off, so that’s the rub!

66. NemoVonUtopia May 12, 2012 at 12:24 am -      #5066

Well I have not found the books in order so I have no idea if I am behind or not :D

67. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 12:27 am -      #5067

@Nemo

The Dresden Files starts off at Storm Front, 2nd book is Fool Moon, and I can’t recall much else other than that you have to ask Admiral GuardianAngel1911 for further details back at the Topia via P.M!

68. Herp a Derp May 12, 2012 at 1:44 am -      #5068

Neither both are stupid and belong in the garbage

69. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 9:13 am -      #5069

Which ones?

70. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 11:49 am -      #5070

I thought WoT might have more brains than SoT, actually.

71. Aelfinn May 12, 2012 at 1:41 pm -      #5071

“Neither both are stupid and belong in the garbage”
    A fitting name you have there.
    Seriously, though, comment how you should or get the fuck out.

72. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 1:45 pm -      #5072

@Councilor Aelfinn

Any word on if Skywalker, Dresden + Springfield vs Rand al’Thor’s getting posted, yet?
    Meantime, care to join in Dresden’s fight against Kratos?

73. Captain Epic May 12, 2012 at 1:52 pm -      #5073

lol at Herp a Derp.

74. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 1:57 pm -      #5074

@Captain

So you vouch for the 3-vs-1 fight to get posted, soon?

75. Blood Dancer May 12, 2012 at 1:59 pm -      #5075

Well, I don’t like both series that much, either but that comment was uncalled for. Derp indeed.

76. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 2:01 pm -      #5076

@General

Not necessarily gonna request to take sides in it overall, but would you agree that Skywalker, Dresden + Springfield vs Rand al’Thor has potential, if done right?

77. The Black Crusader May 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm -      #5077

Batman with prep-time vs Rand al’Thor.

78. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 2:03 pm -      #5078

Throw in Goku and it will be :roll:

79. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 2:03 pm -      #5079

@TBC

Could work, if done right, but Skywalker, Dresden + Springfield would have to be the next opponents to fight Rand, though!

80. NemoVonUtopia May 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm -      #5080

“So how many of the Dresden Files volumes do you have to read before you get to a position to help out with CHB matches?”
    Ive read 6+ Dresden file books, not in order. I could help with the Dresden side but have no clue about CHB. I probably wont start reading them for a week or so.

81. Commander Cross May 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm -      #5081

@Nemo

So after a week from now is the best bet to get started on CHB?
    Alright, as long as you can attend Dresden vs Kratos!

82. Herp a Derp May 12, 2012 at 7:45 pm -      #5082

“Throw in Goku and it will be”
    Lol get the fuck out

Goku sucks dick

83. fallstar thief May 12, 2012 at 7:50 pm -      #5083

wow Herp a Derp, why the fuck are you even comenting

84. mrgendrons 2.0 May 12, 2012 at 7:52 pm -      #5084

@Herp a Derp
    wrong thread bro.

85. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 8:13 pm -      #5085

“Lol get the fuck out
    Goku sucks dick”

Lol man. Everyone knows you’re wrong right now. Goku’s awesome :roll: :)

86. Herp a Derp May 12, 2012 at 9:16 pm -      #5086

@DReager1

Lolno

Goku eats shit just like you

87. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 9:18 pm -      #5087

Quit trolling. I only eat my Mac N Cheese with just the right amount of General Tso’s Chicken :) Goku likes eating meat. So quit trolling :roll:

88. fallstar thief May 12, 2012 at 9:19 pm -      #5088

“Goku likes eating meat”
    that could be taken the wrong way
    ypu would have bbeen better of mentioning the fact he has a wife and two kids

89. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 9:21 pm -      #5089

“that could be taken the wrong way
    ypu would have bbeen better of mentioning the fact he has a wife and two kids”

Don’t know what “wrong” way, nor do I wish too (So don’t elaborate) I meant Chicken and such. But okay, Derp I hope you were listening :)

90. Blood Dancer May 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm -      #5090

“So quit trolling”

The bloody irony…

91. ptaine May 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm -      #5091

Does anyone else find it funny that the random gravatar for Herp a Derp is a squar with a taped mouth?

92. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm -      #5092

“The bloody irony…”

How So?

“Why are people still commenting on this? There better places, like say, the slums over the Topia for this nonsense.”

Well getting it to 6K would be good :roll:

93. Blood Dancer May 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm -      #5093

I still have you on my black list over the Topia, just so you know.

94. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm -      #5094

That’s sad. I remember you a lot because you were the first guy I debated with (Except maybe Asger) Good times :)

95. Blood Dancer May 12, 2012 at 9:38 pm -      #5095

Good times…dude, if it were up to me, you’d be perma-banned

96. DReager1 May 12, 2012 at 9:39 pm -      #5096

I know you think I’m a troll now and stuff, but I still have fond memories of those times. My origins at Factpile :)

97. Blood Dancer May 12, 2012 at 9:41 pm -      #5097

Well, I am glad you do…

98. DReager1 May 13, 2012 at 11:58 am -      #5098

Thanks :)

99. Aelfinn May 14, 2012 at 4:01 pm -      #5099

I think Blood Dancer should have the last comment on here. He had the first. Or maybe he should go on his anti-SoT rant that I see him mention every time I go to the first page of this debate. But the big BD should finish this.

100. DReager1 May 14, 2012 at 4:09 pm -      #5100

If it’s all the same to you I’d like the final comment :)

Leave A Response

You must be logged in to post a comment.